| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cartwright, Nf in May is very cool at 2.9 °C (37.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 64.3mm (2.5in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 15:04 long and the longest day is 16:39 long with an average length of 15:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Cartwright, Nf May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cartwright, Nf, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cartwright, Nf:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 432.4 kms (268.7 miles) NW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 645.3 kms (401 miles) WNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 466 kms (289.6 miles) W
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 225.6 kms (140.2 miles) W
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 658.8 kms (409.4 miles) W
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 769.7 kms (478.3 miles) W
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 387.9 kms (241 miles) S
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 740.3 kms (460.1 miles) WSW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 510 kms (316.9 miles) SW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 500.1 kms (310.8 miles) S
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 753.6 kms (468.3 miles) SW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 585 kms (363.5 miles) S
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 698.2 kms (433.9 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 781.8 kms (485.8 miles) SSW